02/14/20 AAPI Route 9 & Atlantic Ave. Stockport
(Click on the photo above for more information)
Click on the photo above for applications for Firefighter of the Year for and Outstanding Act and Lifetime Firefighter Achievement Hall of Fame Award. Applications must be in by April 8, 2020.
02/22/20 Updated: Meeting Minutes page.
02/19/20 Updated: Fire Schools / Training page.
02/19/20 Updated: Upcoming Events & Meetings page.
02/16/20 Added: AAPI Route 9 & Atlantic Ave. Stockport.
Thank you Columbia County Sheriff's Department.
02/13/20 Updated: Fire Schools / Training page.
has been online since 09.15.06
COLUMBIA COUNTY, NY
NEW YORK STATE POLICE
COUNTY 911 OFFICE
518-828-1263 - FAX 518-828-9088
COUNTY FIRE COORDINATOR
518-822-8610 Ext. 1 - FAX 518-828-2790
COUNTY EMS COORDINATOR
518-822-8610 Ext. 2 - FAX 518-828-2790
Click on the photos above to visit their websites.
Make sure to visit their Facebook pages also!
- Live Columbia County Scanner
- AAPI Route 9 & Atlantic Ave. Stockport 02/14/20
- Car / Pole Accident Route 66 Claverack 02/01/20
- Chimney Fire O'Grady Road Canaan 01/30/20
- Suspicious Incident in Chatham 01/27/20
- Upcoming Events & Meetings
- Past Incidents & Events
- Fire Schools & Training
- 9/11 - Never Forget
- Controlled Burns
- Meeting Minutes
- Burned Out Victims Clothing Fund
- 911 Signs
- Text Messages
- Veterans / Military
- Line of Duty Deaths
- Remember When
- Physicals at CMH
- County Photo ID's
- Downloads / License Plates
- About Us